Surgical Solutions for Skin Cancer and Growths
We perform the following dermatologic surgeries and procedures:
- Skin cancer excision (including excision of basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and non-invasive melanoma)
- Mole excision, Benign or Dysplastic
- Cyst drainage
- Sebaceous Cyst complete removal
- Scalp pilar cyst removal
- Removal of small to medium sized fatty tumors (lipomas)
- Removal of precancerous lesions (actinic keratosis)
- Destruction of age spots and benign keratoses
- Removal of other benign lesions
- Extraction of milia
- Removal of skin tags
- Destruction of oil glands (sebaceous hyperplasia)
*Please note that insurance companies consider skin tag removal, milia extraction, and destruction of seborrheic keratosis as a cosmetic (non-covered) procedure.
Dr. Singer works closely with an off-site Mohs surgeon for those skin cancers in high risk areas of the face, scalp, legs, and hands.